Welcome To Polytech Plastic Molding - Applying For The Quality Control Manager Position
We are looking for a talented Quality Control Manager to join our Prairie Grove, Arkansas team. In this role, you will be responsible for the effective sustainability of the quality system to ensure compliance to customer requirements and ZERO Defects. This role functions as a “Player/Coach” by providing clear direction to the plant quality team (consisting of 3-4 team members) to ensure the plant meets its internal and external quality objectives, customer scorecards, and successfully carries out day-to-day operations.
- Direct, plan, and implement systems to ensure customer quality requirements are met and/or surpassed.
- Hire, manage and train a 3-4-person, proficient quality team, which may consist of technicians, and/or floor supervisors.
- Partner with HR to ensure the implementation of effective training programs to promote a solid functional understanding of quality systems and quality-related tools for all team members
- Manage and direct the completion of corrective/preventative action process, and ensure effective documentation and systematic processes are implemented. This includes revision to all necessary documentation such as control plans, process flow diagrams, and PFMEA’s.
- Full authority for meeting customer standards, which may include the implementation of containment processes and/or other procedures.
- Do the PPAP submissions and compliance documentation (IMDS, Conflict Materials, Customs, etc.) and ensure all quality documentation is maintained and current.
- Provide support to the other management staff members to achieve operational goals.
- Manage, support and participate in Lean Manufacturing activities.
- Ensure quality systems are continuously improved.
Start Your Application
- CQE or CQM certification
- 3-5 years’ quality management, including ISO and IATF, related experience
- Experience in plastic injection molding highly preferred
- Automotive supplier experience would be preferred
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or technical procedures
- Read blueprints, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public
- Understand mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists