Welcome To Brydges Landscape Architecture - Applying For The Landscape Designer Position
Brydges Landscape Architecture Inc. (BLA) was established in 2004 by Senior Landscape Architect and Past President of Landscape Ontario (2016-2017), Paul R. Brydges. Paul brings 30+ years of combined design/build and construction experience to the design process. Corporate memberships include the APALA, ASLA, CNLA, CSLA, OALA, and Landscape Ontario.
We are currently looking for a Junior/ Intermediate Landscape Designer with minimum 5 years of Residential design experience to fill a full-time position in our studio.
Attributes we consider essential:
- Minimum 5+ years of residential design experience
- Valid G drivers License
- Knowledge of Photoshop and AutoCad
- Have a solid knowledge of plant materials and their use for residential design
- Hand graphic drawing skills and fluent in imperial measurement scale
- Good Handwriting/ Architectural lettering
Some day to day tasks may include but are not limited to:
Start Your Application
- Work closely with senior landscape architect and/or project managers
- Attend client and site meetings
- Assist in the preparation of conceptual designs
- Manage multiple projects in an orderly and timely fashion
- Manage client expectations, contractor and supplier communication.
- Work closely with other internal team members to meet overall project objectives