Welcome To Landscape Ontario - Applying For The FREE Info Session for Horticultural Technician Apprenticeship Position

 

Have you thought about...
working with plants, enhancing outdoor & interior landscapes, or building green living infrastructure?

Join us in an Information Session to learn how the Horticultural Technician 441C Apprenticeship Program can help you succeed in a career in horticulture & landscaping:

  • Jan. 18 @ 1PM
  • Feb. 1 @ 5PM
  • Feb. 15 @ 1PM
  • Mar. 1 @ 5PM
  • Mar. 15 @ 1PM
  • Mar. 29 @ 5PM

 

 

 

 

 

Discover the Horticultural Technician 441C Apprenticeship Program, a Red Seal trade in Ontario for the horticulture and landscaping profession.

Apprenticeship is an important resource for employers and employees. It is a form of post-secondary education, like university or college, but there is a big difference: Apprentices not only learn skills in a classroom, but receive paid, on­-the-­job training with your employer/sponsor. YOU CAN EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!

80% of apprenticeship training happens on-­the-­job with an employer and the other 20% is completed in-school over two 12-week winter semesters.

BENEFITS FOR APPRENTICES:

  • Get paid on-the-job learning and attend school in your off-season
  • Over $4,000 in grants throughout the program
  • Access to EI benefits while in school
  • Access to apprentice loans

ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION TODAY TO LEARN MORE:
shorturl.at/jtLN5

 

It’s never too early or too late: Register now to become an apprentice for in-class training at Algonquin College, Humber College, or Fanshawe College in January 2023.

For more details on the many ways the Apprenticeship Program can boost your career, or for help registering, contact info@horticulturetechnician.ca or visit HorticultureTechnician.ca.

 

Start Your Application

© 2022, Fit First Technologies International, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Worldwide. Patent Pending.