Welcome To Solujan Lawn Sprinklers Ltd. - Applying For The Irrigation Installation Team Leader ($25/hr - $30/hr) Position
Irrigation Installation Team Leader
Solujan Lawn Sprinklers Ltd. has been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1984, specializing in the installation and service of residential, commercial, and industrial irrigation systems. We are always looking for highly motivated, quality driven and professional individuals to join our team.
- Work independently to lead a 2-5 person team on the installation of small to large size irrigation systems
- Experience operating Ditch Witch vibratory plows and trenchers
- Solve sprinkler problems (wire valves, fix leaks, etc., as required during the installation)
- Utilize hand and power tools, as well as perform hand trenching with a shovel
- Interact with customer during installation and answer any questions they may have
- Prepare timesheets, service sheets and other daily paperwork as required
- Safely navigate company vehicle and maintain clean driving record
- Plan, coordinate and maintain adequate part inventory in company vehicle
- Ensure work is performed efficiently and safely in accordance with WSIB standards
- Typical working hours would be 7:30am to 6pm, with additional hours and Saturdays during peak periods.
- The typical season begins around the beginning of April and ends near the middle of December, weather permitting. All work is outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Punctuality and attendance are essential to the candidates success
- Completed High School, additional education/training preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in the Irrigation Industry
- Experience in both residential and commercial installations
- Extensive knowledge of irrigation products, specialized tools, troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Valid class “G” driver’s license, with a clean driving record (abstract available upon request)
- Self motivated, eager to learn and have a great customer first attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills to enhance job performance
- Able to work within a team environment and give direction to other employees
- Ability to work independently on jobsite and lead a team by example
- Physically fit to work outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both oral and written
- Plumbing, copper soldering and PEX experience required
- $25/hr - $30/hr based on experience
- Overtime (1.5 x salary) is paid after 44hrs per week
- Take home vehicle will be provided, no need to drive to the shop daily
Solujan Lawn Sprinklers Ltd. is committed to providing candidates with the most competitive wages based on their qualifications.
Please submit your resume and references, either by fax to (905) 726-1602 or visit us at www.solujanlawnsprinklers.ca.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Start Your Application