Welcome To Premium Court Construction - Applying For The Crew Leader/Supervisor Position
April 1 - October 31 (weather permitting): Premium Court is expanding and seeking the addition of a new Court Crew Supervisor.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the fastest – growing court installation company in Canada. As part of our operations team, you will be installing backyard and commercial sport courts including multi-use, basketball, hard and clay courts, clay court maintenance and many other courts we build every day. If you love sports and have a general construction background, you will love this job!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For over 40 years, Premium Court is the fastest growing company in Canada. From backyard courts to residential gyms and commercial athletic surfaces of all kinds, Premium Court does it all. Our modular sports flooring continues to be THE STANDARD against which other surfaces try to measure themselves.
Premium Court is based in Toronto, Canada. We have a passionate and dedicated team working together to create incredible, quality custom courts throughout Ontario.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Installation of residential and commercial sport courts from start to finish including crack repair, levelling playing surface, assembling and installing hoops; hanging wall pads.
- Manage completion timelines & equipment requirements.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure the finished court meets expectations & the scope of work has been fulfilled.
- Work with Project Manager to resolve any pertinent or potential site issues.
- Ensure that Pre-trip and Post-trip vehicle inspections are completed.
- Actively comply with all safety requirements
- Completion of material use report
- Manage team of 4 to 6 people
- This role involves local travel (Southern Ontario)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- General construction experience, such as cement and patch work, is preferred
- The position is highly physical and requires lifting of up to 80 pounds.
- The ideal candidate has a sports background and/or sports knowledge
- Must have a clear understanding of job-site safety.
- Must be organized with great time management and leadership skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well under pressure; ability to handle fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment.
- Strong work ethic and belief in personal accountability.
- This position will receive training and support to learn Sport Court products, process, installation, and habits for long-term success.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.
- Job Type: Seasonal: April 1 - October 31 (weather permitting)
- Compensation: Compensation based on experience and offering benefits to suitable employees based on experience.
- Schedule: Flexible work hours during busy seasons can include some early mornings, late evenings, and weekends.
Salary: *Based on experience
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leadership roll: 2 years (Preferred)
Work authorization: Canada (Required)
Schedule: Monday to Friday (must be able to work weekends as needed)
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
Start Your Application