Welcome To PedSafety, A Campbell Company - Applying For The Production Assembly Position
PedSafety, a Campbell Company is an employee-owned, ISO 9001:2015 certified company that designs, engineers, and manufactures pedestrian accessibility products that focus on the traffic industry – specifically the intersection crosswalk. PedSafety offers its employees paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401k with up to a 4% employer matching contribution, and participation in the ESOP after completing a year of service. Learn more at https://www.pedsafety.com/
We are a dog friendly company!
- Basic understanding of electronic components, electronic best practices, and electronics design.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing production processes.
- Knowledge of manufacturing documentation; BOMs, assembly drawings, work instructions.
- IPC Proficient in soldering on device assemblies and PCBAs
- Ability to assembly complex electromechanical devices.
- Operate test equipment to determine that electronic equipment is operating properly.
- Ability to learn and utilize Web-Based and Product Utility computer-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to perform systematic troubleshooting processes.
- Inspect quality of work and perform an in-process inspection.
- Intermediate computer proficiency skills and file management - familiar with Word and Excel.
- Package finished products.
- Organized maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $16.50 - 17.50 Per Hour DOE with possiblity for advancement
Start Your Application