Welcome To Jacob's Gardenscape - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer Position
Jacob's Gardenscape is a specialty company that focuses on planting and softscaping. We are passionate about this part of the industry. We are extremely busy and are looking to hire mature and very hard working individual.
We are also seeking for people who are knowledgeable in hardscaping and can do the work. This area of our business is also growing significantly. So if you want to grow with us please contact us
Responsible for performing a variety of work tasks (generally physical labor) in order to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be mature and have respect for equipment
- Must have daily transportation to yard in Burlington
- Ability to work quickly, productively and safely
- Eye for detail
- Landscaping experience an asset.
- Ability to work in Spring (starting late April), Summer, and Fall
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, job sites, and shop/yard areas.
- Good stamina and physical health. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift.
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold.
- Flexible working hours including occasional weekend work.
- A valid drivers license, preferably a G license. And safe driving record.
Hourly wage: $17.00 - $20.00 (depending on experience)
Preference given to candidates with one or more years experience in the landscape/construction industry.
Start Your Application