Welcome To Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care Ltd - Applying For The Construction/Stone Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Who we are?
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is an award-winning full-scale landscaping firm, specializing in landscape design & construction, lawn & garden care, irrigation & lighting, green roofs and horticulture. We are group of dedicated and creative professionals who are proud of the landscapes we create and maintain. We’ve been at it for over 30 years and we continue to grow – this is where you come in!
So what’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on award-winning projects with an award-winning team.
- The opportunity to work in beautiful Toronto neighborhoods.
- Working for a company that values a supportive work environment.
- Industry leading wages, along with profit sharing bonuses.
- Group Health Benefits.
- On the job training.
- Personal Development Planning.
- Employee of the Month recognitions and rewards.
- Employee referral program.
- Training allowance.
- Fun social events.
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivated individual who is passionate about the work they do.
- Someone creative, who has problem solving skills, can communicate well, is personable and can be flexible with the fast-paced environment and demands of the work.
What we need?
Start Your Application
- Landscape construction installation experience, that includes installing walkways, patios, driveways & retaining walls.
- An understanding of hardscape materials and their installation practices.
- General knowledge of landscaping practices, such as softscape installation, pruning, soil work and clean ups.
- Experience operating machinery is an asset.
- A minimum G license and comfortable driving large vehicles is also an asset.
- Ability to work long hours, starting at 7am from Monday to Friday; along with occasional weekend work in the Spring and Fall.
- Can meet the physical demands of working outdoors in varying weather conditions – Ontario weather is no joke!