Welcome To The Yardfather - Applying For The Team Leader Position
The Yardfather is a landscaping company that offers services for both residential or commercial property. Starting out small, The Yardfather has become the trusted source with a variety of satisfied clients in the Milton Area. The Yardfather has built a reputation of reliability and value with our commitment to meeting the requirements of our clients. Creating and maintaining beautiful landscaping is what we do best, always done with our signature touch, in any season.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the customers assigned to your territory.
- Increase customer retention through building long term relationships.
- Speak with customers after services are completed.
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn.
- Maintaining quality and consistency for your customers throughout the application season.
- Provide quotes to potential customers within your territory and generate truck sales through customer referrals.
- Some of the services you will be performing are fertilizer, weed control and aerations which are done in the months of February – November.
- Work in teams generating leads as part of our outdoor marketing campaigns from November – January.
- Maintain expected production schedules.
- Completion of reporting and paperwork with accuracy.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your assigned truck and equipment.
- Drive company vehicles in a safe and defensive manner.
- Maintain a professional personal appearance.
Qualifications and Skills
- A high school diploma
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Time management and task oriented.
- May be required at certain times of the year to work 40+ hours per week.
- Saturdays may be required in the peak season.
- Must have a valid Class G Driver’s license in good standing.
If you have any interest or experience in the following fields, this position may be of interest to you.
- Agronomics or Horticulture
- General Labour
- Customer Service
- Lawn/Garden Maintenance
- Lead Generation / Marketing
- Professional Driving Experience
Come join our Team lawn and Yardcare and landscape professionals!
Start Your Application