Raintree Irrigation is a well-established leading Irrigation provider, seeking a Crew Chief/Service Technician for our team. Our company has been in business since 1987 and is dedicated to becoming the benchmark for customer service in our industry. We focus on water conservation, providing high quality underground sprinkler systems to residential, commercial and municipal customers in the Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe Region.
We commit to our employees by providing long-term training, team support, field visit sessions and open communication to ensure you are supported in all aspects of the job. Prior work experience in the irrigation service industry is not necessary. Experience performing mechanical procedures (plumbing/pipe-fitting/electrical) would be an asset, determination, attention to detail and self motivation are a few of the attributes we look for.
If you believe yourself to be a good fit for this position we’d like to hear from you.
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 dependent upon experience
· To service our customers underground sprinkler systems in a professional, friendly and ethical manor.
· Determining damage or defective deficiencies within a system.
· Communicate with the customer regarding operations of the system and possible solutions
· Make recommendations for upgrades or overhauls,
· Communication with the office regarding call completion, rescheduling
· Perform daily vehicle checks,
· Other duties as required
· Customer Service oriented
· Mechanically Inclined (plumbing/pipe fitting/electrical)
· Problem Solver
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
· Valid driver’s license
· Saturdays in peak periods (April to June and October and November)
· Demanding (tough) weather conditions (working outside in heat, cold, rainy inclement weather)
· Physically demanding - A lot of walking is involved, Extended periods of digging may be encountered.
Job Type: Casual April - December
Job Types: Full-time, CasualStart Your Application