Welcome To Edenborough Landscaping - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
WANTED SKILLED FORMAN IN LANDSCAPE CONTRUCTION INDUSTRY TO JOIN GROWING TEAM
– Full Time Seasonal April – November 30th or longer (50+ hours per week)
We are looking for a foreman to run a small crew on various landscape projects. This individual will need to manage a small crew effectively, deal with clients, and be able to read landscape design blueprints. Edenborough Landscaping is a strong and growing company, offering a good starting wage and long term employment for the right individual.
- Minimum 2-3 years landscape construction specific experience (lawn maintenance not sufficient)
- Ability to follow directions
- Complete assigned tasks with enthusiasm and a strong customer service orientation.
- Self motivated, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Managerial skills a must (will be managing small crew)
- Good work ethic, punctual and dependable
- Good organizational skills
- Valid “G” Licence with a clean record. Must also have own transportation (no exceptions)
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Supervises the construction of a landscape project and crew to ensure safety, security and high standards of quality and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage construction sequence of a project. Plan equipment needs, labour requirements, subcontractor timing, and material pick-up or delivery.
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures set by the employer and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Oversee and provide job site training.
- Constructs and installs all aspects of a landscape project while, maintaining high standards of quality and monitoring production rates and material costs.
- Read and interpret landscape plans and details to perform or oversee site layout and site surveying. Use applied mathematics to estimate quantities of materials for a project.
- Assign duties and tasks with timelines to co-workers.
- Responsible for communications with the client and the general public.
- Able to operate equipment in a safe and professional manner, maintain the equipment, and transport equipment to and from the job site.
- Complete daily paperwork
Please apply with resume. We thank all interested individuals but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application