Welcome To Belvedere Landscaping Ltd. - Applying For The Crew Member/Landscape Maintenance Technician Position
BELVEDERE LANDSCAPING LTD.
We are looking for a hardworking, independent individual to join our small family owned landscaping business. This team member will be responsible for improving the look and function of clients’ properties.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Complete landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, line trimming, pruning, spring and fall cleanup, planting, mulching and sodding.
- General garden maintenance such as weeding, cultivating, pruning of plants and shrubs.
- Operate a variety of tools and equipment, ie. Line trimmers, hedge trimmers, mowers, back pack blowers etc.
- Travel to meeting area will be required each morning (yard is located at north end of Markham).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possibility of winter work (assist in hand shoveling and salting walkways).
- Valid G license with a clean driving record.
- At least 1 year of landscape maintenance experience.
- Able to operate equipment such as mowers, blowers, line trimmers, hedge trimmers, etc.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling is required.
- Physically fit / energetic. This is a physically demanding job.
- Able to lift 50 lbs independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Working outdoors in all-weather environments including heat, humidity, wind and cold.
- 40 hours per week on average-sometimes more depending on time of year. Generally busiest April, May, June and July.
- Occasionally work on Saturdays (when and if required).
Rate of Pay:
· $18.00 - $25.00 per hr depending on experience.
Thank you for your application!
Start Your Application