Welcome To Lamer Landscaping & Snowplowing Ltd - Applying For The Landscape Design, Sales & Project Manager Position
Landscape Design, Sales and Project Management
Reports to: Owner
We are a growing company that specializes in Design Build Landscape work in a busy landscaping and excavation industry. Ability to grow with company, options for advancement. Great rate of pay, training available. Options to work year round. Snowplowing and excavation work in the winter months.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented landscape project manager who will follow a job from it's conception to completion including sales and landscape design. The professional will at times be responsible for meeting with clients and potential clients to discuss landscaping ideas and design, creating estimates for labour and establishing budgets. The project manager will lead team members involved in projects, train them in proper work methods and oversee the project to ensure it is inline with the project goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in many areas of the landscape industry as well as some knowledge of local standards and regulations.
The Landscape Project Manager will have the opportunity to see a project through from sale to design and completion of project. This will include working on site with team members throughout the process as well as keeping clients informed of progess and maintaining budgets and timelines. Priorities will be given to those with Landscape Design, Horticulture and Landscape Construction education or experience.
- Effectively communicate with clients to uncover their needs and provide compelling solutions
- Create uniquely desirable landscape designs and prepare construction drawings
- Sell profitable design/build proposals
- Project management including team members
- Demonstrate effective time management skills
- Build and Grow client relationships
- Provide Landscape Design/Construction solutions to address clients needs and requests
- Estimate and assist with the sale of final projects
- Effectively keep project on budget
- Work efficiently on site with team members to ensure project is on track and workmanship meets our standards
- Ensure policy and procedures are followed by team and proper reports and training are completed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to supervise and work with a team of landscape and construction members
- Experience and/or education in landscape design/build
- Horticultural experience and/or education
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Project management and budgeting skills
- Ability to grow and manage a portfolio of diverse clients
- Ability to present an effective design proposal
- Ability to use Dynscape in all forms.
- Ability to use LMN
- Customer service oriented
- Goal oriented
- Valid drivers license, safe driving record and access to vehicle
Start Your Application
- Ability to work in office as well as on active landscape design/build site
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat, humidity, rain, noise and cold
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools and small equipment
- Comfortable with office equipment and technology
- Flexible working hours
- Serious inquires only. Must have experience.
- Rate of pay, is based on experience. Base salary optional.
- Profit sharing avalaible to right candidate.