About the Job
Our Sales Associates provides a high level of service and actively engages with our landscapers and clients to ensure that they receive their nursery material needs, including trees, shrubs, evergreens, fruit, roses, and vines,
• Customer service is the top priority.
• Pricing for orders and projects by phone, email, fax or walk-in.
• Assisting other sales associates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must have a high level of experience and knowledge with nursery materials, including trees, shrubs, evergreens, etc.
• Friendly and approachable, with an enthusiastic approach to customer service and sales.
• This position will be required to work days, weekends during the busy season, and holidays as scheduled on a reasonable basis. Full-time availability preferred.
• The job requires an ability to work in a fast-paced environment taking phone calls, pricing, following up orders, and assisting customers when they arrive for their orders.
• Please be advised that being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 is a condition of employment (subject to any accommodation required under the Ontario Human Rights Code).
Start Your Application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected, interviews will be in-person unless other accommodations are required for interview purposes only.