Welcome To Appleby Landscape - Applying For The Crew Member - Landscape Construction Position
Appleby Landscape has been exceeding the industry standard by designing, building, and maintaining timeless, beautiful landscapes for over 30 years. Our attention to detail and exceptional customer service has allowed us to amass an exclusive clientele of prestige residential and estate properties.
What you can expect working with Appleby Landscape:
- Higher than industry average salaries and wages.
- Excellent bonuses.
- Company paid uniforms.
- Paid horticultural education and apprenticeships for career-minded individuals.
- A positive workplace culture including regular social events.
- All necessary personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The most advanced, industry-leading fleet and equipment that is consistently upgraded.
- A well-organized and safe team environment.
- Physically rewarding work while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Year-round opportunities are available.
In your role as a Crew Member:
- Residential Landscape Construction: All types of stone work (patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, etc.), garden installations, drainage, lighting, irrigation.
- Reports to Crew Leader.
- Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Friday positions available.
- Saturday work available if preferred (not mandatory).
- Weekday hours: up to 10 hours per day.
- You will meet at our shop/yard every morning.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and succeed.
- Accountability and reliability.
- Work well with a team.
- Valid driver’s licence: minimum G2.
- Your own reliable transportation to and from our facility.
- Physically able to perform all aspects of landscaping including heavy lifting (22 kg/50 lbs).
- Certified safety footwear in good condition.
Ideally you have:
- More than one year of relevant landscape industry experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Your own reliable vehicle to get to and from our facility.
- A full G driver's licence and a clean drivers abstract if you are required to drive company vehicles.
- First Aid/CPR certification.
- Will be based on experience and qualifications as well as demonstrated abilities.
- Starts at $18 per hour for an entry level candidate and up to $28 per hour if well-qualified.
This is a full-time position from April to December with year-round opportunities.
Be part of a growing team who cares about our environment, our customers, and each other...a team with an impressive health & safety record who has been transforming our community and raising the bar for over 30 years!
Start Your Application