Welcome To Automatic Rain Ltd. - Applying For The Junior Gardener Position
The Junior Gardener will report to the Senior Gardener and or the General Manager.
The Junior Gardener will take direction from the Senior Gardener and or the General Manager when completing daily tasks to site and client specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Report and document all pest activity to Senior Gardener.
- Report and document all vegetation concerns to the Senior Gardener.
- Ensure all requisite tasks are completed to maintaining a well cared for garden. Including but not limited to, mulching, composting, watering, hedging, staking, harvesting, fertilizing, weeding, and pruning.
- Ensure safe work practices.
- Communicate clearly with team members to carry out daily functions.
- Document work performed, including clocking in/out times.
- Accurately document equipment and supplies utilized for billing.
- Reasonable responsibilities and duties may be assigned by the Senior Gardener and/or the General Manager
- Enrolled in or completion of a Horticulture program or 1+ years of in-field experience
- Valid “G” license, with clean abstract.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Work duties will primarily be completed outdoors. Team members will experience regular exposure to all varying elements and temperatures.
- Seasonal position. Beginning of April to mid-December, dependant on weather conditions.
- COVID-19 safe work practices in place to protect staff and clients.
$20.00 - $25.00 / hr
Start Your Application