Welcome To Automatic Rain Ltd. - Applying For The Junior Irrigation Technician Position
The Junior Irrigation Technician will report to the Senior Irrigation Technician and the General Manager.
The Junior Irrigation Technician will take direction from the senior team member when carrying out daily operations. This will include, but not limited to; system start-ups, winterization, new installations, system testing, regular maintenance and repairs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install, inspect, maintain, diagnose, and repair irrigation systems under the direction of a senior team member.
- Communicate clearly with team members to carry out daily functions.
- Accurately document equipment and supplies utilized for billing.
- Prepare vehicle for daily service with morning sanitization and restock with necessary equipment and supplies as per the Senior Irrigation Technician.
- Ensure safe work practices
- 1+ year(s) irrigation or relatable trade
- Valid “G” license, with clean abstract
- Working knowledge of how an irrigation system operates
- Working knowledge of irrigation system parts
- Basic power tool and plumbing operation
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- *Successful completion of Landscape Ontario’s “The ABCs of Irrigation” course
- *Additional Landscape Ontario courses/seminars may be required as new sessions are offered throughout the year.
- Work duties will primarily be completed outdoors. Team members will experience regular exposure to all varying elements and temperatures.
- Seasonal position. Beginning of April to mid-December, dependant on weather conditions.
- COVID-19 safe work practices in place to protect staff and clients.
Start Your Application
- $18.00 - $22.00 / hr
- Profit Sharing