Welcome To Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services - Applying For The Crew Leader Position
- Lead, train, supervise and motivate a crew of up to 10 members. Providing them with assistance in performing duties as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Monitor and ensure the efficient and safe use of materials and equipment by crew. Ensure the proper use of PPE and that it is worn daily.
- Monitor project activities to ensure that schedules are maintained, specifications and deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail, organize, plan and prioritize work.
- Manage, record and submit worked hours of the crew daily using our time management system. Ensure work tickets and vehicle logs are completed daily.
- Ability to use landscaping tools such as, shovels, handsaws, pole pruner, sheers, line trimmers, and hedge pruners.
- Effective and professional communication skills with the crew, management and clients.
- Reporting of injury, illness or a near miss to Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
Start Your Application
- Three (3) years landscaping experience
- Valid G license
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and First Aid
- Landscape Horticulture Certification, Ontario Exterminator Landscape License, Mini Ex and Skid Steer Certification all an asset or the desire to obtain during employment.
© 2022, Fit First Technologies International, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Worldwide. Patent Pending.