Welcome To Pathways to Perennials - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer Position
Responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget whilst maintaining a safe work environment.
Start Your Application
- Assist in the preparation of jobsites prior to the beginning of a project;
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: chainsaws, measurement equipment, shovels, drills, etc.;
- Assist in the construction of walkways, gardens, water features, decks, ponds, etc.;
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis;
- Dig ditches, trenches, gardens, or patio bases;
- Edge and mulch gardens, install trees, shrubs and perennials;
- Perform land clearing activities;
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects;
- Read and interpret drawings, structural drawings, and specifications to perform work activities.