Welcome To Nutri-Lawn Mississauga - Applying For The Irrigation Service Technician Position
The focus of this position centers around the careful, deliberate, imaginative and serious undertaking of defined work. The job requires an ability to deal in a
systematic and patient way with factual and technical information and processes, as well as an ability to focus directly on the knowledge base required for the task. This job requires a serious and disciplined approach and to do it well may mean doing it alone. Doing this job successfully requires focus on the immediate work to be done. A disciplined, conscientious, hands-on approach is central to this job and it requires work that is high quality and precise. Getting it ‘done right’, with no mistakes is key to the position. This job is primarily task-focused and does not rely heavily on interactive or social skills. In fact, there are few responsibilities in that area, and significant private time to think and absorb information. Due to the detailed, accuracy-focused nature of this job, the successful candidate will be subject to close scrutiny that may subject the candidate to both worry and criticism. Because this is a creative, technical position and because it requires a high level of expertise and accuracy, it provides opportunity to thoroughly plan in order to do the job right.
Start Your Application
- A systematic, patient pace with the emphasis on creative imaginative thought in order to get the job done right. Provides opportunity to complete one task before undertaking the next. The job provides stable, consistent methods, processes and procedures.
- Technical, intellectual focus. Great deal of attention devoted to developing a creative solution to problems and decisions. Reserved, serious and disciplined and extremely sensitive to criticism. Offers the chance to develop expertise and a full understanding of the job to be done. This is an “Expert” job and requires a desire to develop and maintain specialty knowledge. Demanding and critical follow-up with very little delegation.
- The quality and correctness of decisions is more important than the speed with which decisions are made.
- Decisions must be made based on factual information, and cannot be rushed.
- Communication is reserved and strictly factual.
- Considerable opportunity to work alone, with no outside pressure.
- Little need for influence through “selling”.
- Communicates with confidence once sure of the information.
- Uncomfortable and critical delegation style.
- Leadership established by producing high quality, accurate product and processes.
- Devotion to the task supports and frames the leadership style.