Welcome To Greenwin Corporation - Applying For The Director, Landscaping Position
Summary: The Director, Landscaping will work hands on in the field and will to co-ordinate and lead the overall landscape team, ensuring proper completion and quality of assigned tasks within the assigned multi-residential properties
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with coordinating day to day operations
- Research and assemble relevant base mapping and background information about specific properties, projects and other initiatives.
- Assemble technical specifications to support development projects.
- Prepare related reports and correspondence related to assigned work as needed
- Coach and train the team on landscape maintenance best practices
- Ensure efficiency, quality and proper completion of assigned schedule of duties during various seasons
- Pro-actively address areas of improvement in execution along with proposing additional enhancements and services
- Plan, organize and manage seasonal landscape maintenance requirements for the team
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quality Assurance program
- Analyze costs and ensure work being completed is within budget
- Ensure internal/external teams receive timely and thorough communications
- Post-secondary education in landscape architecture, landscape planning and design or resource management, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of proven leadership and experience running a landscape maintenance crew in residential settings
- Working knowledge of landscape construction materials and techniques; including natural stone, precast stone, retaining walls, grading, sodding, planting, etc.
- Understanding and knowledge preparing budgets and forecasting
- Knowledge with MS Office
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines, maintaining focus and composure
- Excellent attitude and willingness to continuously learn and update skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
- Valid Driver’s License and a Clean Driver’s Abstract
Start Your Application