Welcome To Hansen Lawn and Gardens - Applying For The Landscape Gardener (Clone) Position
Be part of a great team!
Winner of the Awards of Distinction ‘Employer of the year’
We are looking for: a talented person to join our dynamic gardening team
Life at Hansen:
- Positive and inclusive work environment
- Dedicated career coach to help guide you on your path and education in the landscape industry
- Opportunity for year round employment
- Embrace cutting edge technology to enhance your work experience
- Competitive wages and options for health benefits and retirement plans
What you can expect:
- Perform garden maintenance tasks such as weeding, edging, and cultivating
- Split and transplant overgrown perennials
- Work outside through inclement weather (rain, heat, etc.)
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Collection and removal of plant debris and litter.
- Planting of bulbs, plants, shrubs, and trees.
- Provide excellent customer service
What you need to have:
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- A full G driver's license with a clear driving abstract.
- Previous experience in gardening
- Some plant identification knowledge
- Ability to distinguish between weeds and desirable plant
Hansen Lawn and Garden Ltd. was founded in 1988 by the current president of the company, Ed Hansen. Since 1988 Hansen has taken a leading role in the landscaping industry, providing quality, professional and reliable service to all our clients, because we truly believe they deserve it. At Hansen we believe in being the best and doing what it takes to prove it in whatever we do. We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff and the high-quality work we produce.
Start Your Application