Welcome To Teton Machine Company - Applying For The Regional Sales Manager Position
Maintains and develops customer and supplier relationships through interaction with customers, internal team members, suppliers and other interested parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain relationships with current Teton customers
- Identify, qualify and develop prospects into new Teton customers
- Maintain relationships with Teton suppliers
- Solicit requests for quote, work with a team to develop manufacturing processes, respond to RFQs and follow up
- Perform thorough contract review on orders placed to resolve discrepancies, reduce risk and insure clarity of understanding
- Monitor costs and pricing to maintain profitability
- Work with all company departments to effectively manage customer needs and insure satisfaction
- Assist other departments as necessary to accomplish company goals
- Develop or assist in developing and continuously improve processes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Manage detail. Do things right the first time. Follow a proven process. Ask questions when in doubt. Know the needs of external and internal customers. Take pride in your work.
- Status quo is not allowed. Every obstacle has a solution. Focus on the process, not the person. Individual growth leads to TEAM growth. Be relentless in your pursuit of growth.
- Do what you say. Make commitments and keep them. Know your daily goals and strive to achieve them. Take responsibility for your mistakes. Be a positive example for your fellow owners.
- Communicate clearly and accurately verbally and in writing. Communicate complex technical issues across a wide audience. Actively listen. Take the time to hear and understand what is being said and carefully formulate questions which lead to clarity.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) to effectively and efficiently accomplish tasks.
- Learn and understand manufacturing processes
- Learn and utilize software associated with manufacturing
WHO WE ARE
Teton Machine is 100% employee owned (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and offers health benefits (medical, vision, dental and HSA), ESOP retirement plan, competitive pay, paid vacation, and 401k plan. Teton was founded in Jackson WY in 1952 and has been in business in Payette, ID since 1981. Teton offers a safe work environment with opportunities for growth.
Wage is DOE
Start Your Application