Welcome To Teton Machine Company - Applying For The Process Engineering / Estimating Position
Helps develop and refine manufacturing processes, obtains quotes for materials and processes, insures compliance to specifications and regulatory requirements, purchases materials and submits orders for processes, manages raw material and assembly component inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize manufacturing software to develop accurate estimated processes which are competitive and profitable.
- Insure compliance to customer specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Purchase materials in compliance with specifications and in time for scheduled production.
- Maintain relationships with material and process suppliers.
- Work with production to refine estimated processes to closely reflect actual processes.
- Manage raw material and assembly component inventory.
- Work with all company departments to effectively manage customer needs and insure satisfaction.
- Assist other departments as necessary to accomplish company goals.
- Develop or assist in developing and continuously improve processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage project details, track the needs of both external and internal customers and ask questions when necessary.
- Continuously grow and improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Set and achieve goals on a daily basis.
- Keep commitments to customers and contractors.
- Communicate clearly and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- Listen and learn from others in the work place with specialized knowledge and experience.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) to effectively and efficiently accomplish tasks.
- Learn and understand manufacturing processes.
- Learn and utilize software associated with manufacturing.
WHO WE ARE
Teton Machine is 100% employee owned (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and offers health benefits (medical, vision, dental and HSA), ESOP retirement plan, competitive pay, paid vacation, and 401k plan. Teton was founded in Jackson WY in 1952 and has been in business in Payette, ID since 1981. Teton offers a safe work environment with opportunities for growth.
Wage is DOE
Start Your Application