Welcome To Johns Nursery Landscape & Garden Centre - Applying For The Landscape Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
John’s Nursery has been in business for over 50 years in the Nursery and Landscape industry. Our Designed Landscapes team is looking for Landscape Crew and Crew Leads that excel in what they do best.
Join our Landscape Team today.
Landscape Crew and Crew Lead Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years landscape/ construction experience
- Physically able with ability to work long hours outside and repeated heavy lifting.
- Valid G drivers licence with clean drivers abstract mandatory. AZ or DZ licence an asset
- Ability to interpret and implement directions from landscape designers
- Ability to effectively direct the daily activities of installation crew members on site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating work flow, hands on work and safely operating a variety of landscape related machinery and equipment, completing daily timesheets and inspecting quality of work to ensure job requirements are met
- Assist in the construction of landscape areas sugh as gardens, patios, as well as natural stone features.
- Experience with building patios with interlock and flagstone required
- Operate a variety of hand tools and equipment such as skid steers, chain saws, hedge shears, sod cutters, pruning saws, mowing equipment, etc. to complete landscape and garden projects as required.
- Communicate effectively between clients and project manager to achieve client satisfaction
- On site training of crew members in the best installation practices and company policies and standards
- Monitor tools, equipment and machinery for maintenance and repair
- Equipment mechanic skills an asset
Start Your Application
- Maintain a safe and clean worksite at all time