Welcome To Nedlaw Living Walls - Applying For The Living Wall Maintenance Crew Member (Clone) Position
Are you a plant person? Nedlaw Living Walls is looking for a reliable self-starter to join our team!
- Knowledge & Experience with hydroponic systems
- Thorough understanding of horticulture
- Comfortable working on ladders at heights
- This role is physically demanding. Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies and procedures
- Efficiency in completing tasks & time management
- Candidate must be flexible in job schedule. Shifts are Monday – Friday, with varied hours. Potential for occasional weekend work, however this is not typical.
- G License and clean driver’s abstract
- Working at Heights and WHMIS certification (provided if not obtained)
- Pest management, interior green house exterminator license would be beneficial
- Basic plumbing HVAC and mechanical knowledge an asset
- CSA approved steel toe safety boots
- Complete duties such as pruning, maintaining vertical hydroponic system
- Complete maintenance record keeping
- Review plumbing and mechanical components of hydroponic system
Start Your Application
- Clothing and boot allowance offered after probationary period
- Health and dental benefits provided after probationary period