Welcome To Ace Lawn Care - Applying For The Landscaping Coach Position
Landscape Coach | Ace Landscaping Team
$25.50-35.00 + bonus
Why Ace Lawn Care?
Serving in Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas since 1993, Ace Lawn Care offers landscape design, implementation, consulting and year-round maintenance. Property Maintenance, Hardscape and Softscape Installation, Irrigation and Lighting, and more. Together, we are a small group of ambitious individuals who work and strive to grow as a team. We are proudly based on a positive, fun, and rewarding work environment.
As a key member of the Ace Team, the Landscape Coach role will be dynamic, challenging and rewarding, with the opportunity to refine and develop your leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills and expertise.
An ideal candidate:
- Can create and encourage a safe work environment
- More than three years of management experience
- Possesses strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understands budgeting, money handling, and relevant financial aspects
- Can use innovative and creative-thinking in developing business strategies, best practices, and create room for growth
- Effective time management skills to coordinate (meetings, scheduling, etc.) assistant managers
- Comfortable operating all types of machinery and have a minimum G license
Primary duties & responsibilities are:
Start Your Application
- Coordinate meetings with their assistant coaches to effectively run and manage their team
- Using entrepreneurial operating system (EOS), to update & insert new processes
- Utilize weekly meetings to identify problem-areas, and determine solutions
- On-going communication and training of assistant coaches
- Lead by example in a positively reinforced environment