Welcome To Teton Machine Company - Applying For The Assembly and Parts Cleaning (Entry Level) Position
Job Title: Entry Level Operator – Assembly/Parts Cleaning
Hands-on operation of a variety of small precision part finishing processes including 10X mag inspection, deburring, assembly, part marking, bead blasting, buffing, polishing, tumbling and part cleaning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trainable in blueprint reading & use of measuring tools
- Good vision for working on small parts up close
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task
- Use care in handling parts
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct threat to the individual or others.
- Count and tags parts by hand, counterweight scale or electronic scale
- Cleans area and machines, and parts pans, etc.
- Daily housekeeping of workbenches
- Operation of automated cleaning system
- Operation of manual lathe or manual mill
- Must successfully complete “New Employee Orientation”
- Must successfully complete QA orientation
- Be able to read blueprints and understand inspection criteria for production
- Be able to perform tasks involving manual dexterity, i.e. measuring with micrometers, calipers, etc., handling parts for secondary operations, etc.
- Lift 30 lbs.
Start Your Application
- May be required to work on special projects or operate a machine based on production needs
- Errands and shop clean up.