Who You Are:
You’re an active adventurer with a green thumb and an eye for detail. You’re a passionate plant lover. You’re a positive motivator with a tenacious spark.
Working outdoors excites you and you desire to learn and grow with other like-minded individuals in a green industry career. At the end of the day, when your hands are marred with dirt and there are grass stains on your pants, you step back and are proud of what you’ve accomplished because you know it will be enjoyed by many.
Who Are We?
We’re a very tight knit group of professionals looking to add to our growing team. Belleview Landscapes was established to serve both people and the environment. We have the ambition to directly impact the love and wellbeing of the people in our communities and create meaningful change in the spaces in which we interact. That is what cultivates our passion for building community resilience and supporting sustainably focused initiatives. We imagine, design , create, and maintain the environments in which we live, work and play. And we can’t wait to meet you, our new Property Maintenance Specialist.
In Your New Role…
As Landscape Maintenance Leadhand you will be the foundation for our emerging maintenance division. You will participate in a range of landscape activities from enhancements to property maintenance including garden care. You will work with new and emerging technology and equipment. You will support the existing team in achieving their goals while being supported in achieving your own.
What You Already Have:
- 3-5 seasons working with a landscape firm or equivalent
- Experience operating ride-on and walkbehind lawn mowers is a must and nice lines get you stoked
- A knowledge of plants is helpful with an understanding of proper garden and plant care practices
- A diploma, apprenticeship or certification in the landscape profession are considered valued assets
- Other related licenses or certifications is an asset
- G class drivers license with a good driver abstract
What We Will Provide:
- Uniform and PPE
- Training – both on the job and personal development
- New career path goal setting. Grow with us!!!
- Benefits package (currently in development)
- Fist bumps and high fives
- Potential for sales commissions
- $25+ per hour
- Seasonal and Full-Time employment options
Join our team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour based on your expereinceStart Your Application