Welcome To Support Ontario Youth - Applying For The Residential Air Conditioning Mechanic (313A & 313D) - Junior HVAC Technician Apprentice - Beaverton Area Position
313D Residential Air-Conditioning Systems Mechanic Apprenticeship Opportunity in the Beaverton, Lindsay and The City of Kawartha Lakes, Orillia, Port Perry, Uxbridge, and Georgina.
An established, local contractor in the Beaverton area, is looking to build their installation, service, and maintenance team. Looking to hire a HVAC Junior Technician responsible to assist in proper and safe installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and equipment.
The employer offers an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere.
Day Shift - (evenings and weekends may be required)
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, Service and Maintain equipment
- keep excellent notes outlining the details of the work performed
- Ensure a thorough and current knowledge of venting and gas codes,air-conditioning electrical, ductwork, and plumbing
- Correctly interpret assembly and wiring diagrams
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure the system / equipment is in working order prior to leaving the customer location
- Identify other preventive work while on site
- Prepare and file work orders for completed jobs
- Able to work independently and on-call rotation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Clean driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge of Gas Codes, safety requirements
- Ability to assess safety risk factors and act accordingly
- Superior communication skills with the ability to relay technical information in basic terms to customers
- Superior customer services skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great wage package
- Benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Apprenticeship opportunities in Gas fitter, Electrical, Sheet metal and Refrigeration red seal trades
- Great team environment
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment: http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.
Start Your Application