Diamond Electrical Contractors Limited is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Electrical Project Manager!
Project Managers serve an integral role at Diamond Electrical Contractors.
To be successful in your role, you must:
· Be able to utilize up-to-date technology
· Be meticulous about safety, and environmental/quality requirements of each project
· Have excellent time management skills to manage project schedules and ensure customer commitments are met
· Manage work orders and assist with approving invoices
· Be able to read and comprehend control circuits, complex electrical schematics, and drawings
· Have a great attitude with the desire to successfully seek out opportunities for the company
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Have experience managing projects from start to finish
· Minimum of 2 Years of relevant electrical or construction experience in a commercial/industrial setting
· Experience in project management and quoting a strong asset
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
· Managing electrical projects and ensuring budgets and timelines are met while upholding the highest quality and standards
· Managing assigned Field Electricians
· Acting as the primary point of contact for project related inquiries
· Managing project deliverables from estimating through closeout stages
· Working to ensure project materials are available and in place
· Accurately estimating time and materials required for jobs
Diamond Electrical Contractors provides competitive wages, benefits, and an excellent GRSP plan.
Do you have what it takes to become part of our team?
Apply with your resume today!Start Your Application