Welcome To Synergy Franchising - Applying For The Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Manager in Training Position
WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Northern Alberta area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for engaging leaders to join our Restaurant Management Team. If you’re ambitious, social, put others’ experiences and feelings before your own, stay calm under pressure and are a good hearted and genuine leader we'd love to hear from you!
Because our business is built on people, we’re looking for managers who share our same organizational values. If you think you’re the right fit for us we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US
We have an aggressive growth plan that will require the development of hundreds of leaders so the opportunity to develop your career has never been greater with Synergy Franchising and Popeyes!
We create opportunities for our managers to truly connect as a community, to feel secure in their positions, and to evolve in their careers (whether through promotion or professional development).
We offer highly competitive wages, benefits and a strong bonus plan as well as multiple team incentives.
Role: Manager in Training
Location: Edmonton, AB and Area
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: We offer competitive wages, bonus plan, benefits and many team incentives!
Hours: Variable shifts of 6-8 hours on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
- Lead in the development of team members;
- Coach and inspire team members;
- Outstanding customer service by excelling at both CAJUN Hospitality and Lagniappe;
- Ensure HACCP is completed on a daily basis, when acting manager on duty;
- Follow drop and product availability charts according to sales projections;
- Authenticate products from supplier are checked for accuracy, quality and condition;
- Complete team member positioning prior to each shift, if acting as manager on duty;
- Delegate’s duties fairly to all team members to ensure smooth operation of the station;
- Lead, direct and monitor station team members while providing a positive and enthusiastic environment;
- Ensure the cleanliness both inside and outside of the restaurant by following the travel path;
- Monitoring Steritech opportunities and brand standard requirements throughout your shift;
- Use of Daily Routine Checklist before leading the Station;
- Focus on speed, quality, and friendliness of Service;
- Properly executes, enforces, and manages all food safety and sanitation requirements and practices relating to both brand standards and government regulations;
- Ensures all security procedures are executed;
- Controlling labor and waste while managing the shift;
- Double check that all products are stored properly (location, safety, FIFO)
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation to travel to different locations within 50 KM;
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds;
- Minimum two years’ experience in a restaurant management position;
- Solid knowledge of restaurant operations;
- Passion to succeed and grow in an organization;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales;
- Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives;
- Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously;
- Work on the selling floor; and
- Flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday shift; and the availability to accommodate working every Friday and Saturday plus a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week. Must have availability that meets or exceeds 70% of the stores operating hours.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application