Welcome To Synergy Franchising - Applying For The Synergy Franchising - Human Resources Generalist Position
WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Edmonton area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team, and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dedicated team player to join us as our Human Resources Generalist. If you work well in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a part of team, have great communication skills, learn quickly and have a passion for people. If you think you’re the right fit for us we’d love to hear from you!
Role: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Edmonton and Area
Job Type: Temporary Full Time Position (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Compensation: We offer competitive wages as well as many team incentives!
Hours: Variable Hours
- Responsible for overall employee experience and employee relations;
- Responsible for remaining current with existing and proposed laws and regulations affecting HR practices including employment standards, WCB, AB Human Rights, Occupational Health & Safety, etc.;
- Consult on developing policies and procedures to ensure compliance;
- Responsible for investigating and suggesting resolutions for employee relations issues;
- Responsible for providing advice and recommendations on specific HR situations to leaders as needed;
- Accountable for all Health & Safety matters;
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of confidentially and professionalism regarding employee information;
- Responsible to act as a liaison with WCB, AHS, Employment Standards, RBI, and other regulatory bodies;
- Responsible for employee engagement including TINYpulse and the Synergy Culture committee;
- Responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process at the store level;
- Responsible for actioning all employee rewards and recognition programs;
- Responsible for internal marketing including employee term newsletter;
- Accountable for the management of store-level performance reviews; and
- Other HR related duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license;
- Diploma or degree in Human Resource Management;
- Minimum two years experience in a Human Resources function;
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys being part of a team.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application. ***
Start Your Application