Welcome To Tecumseth Landscape Services Ltd. - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Tecumseth Landscape Services Ltd. (TLS) is currently interested in hiring an experienced Crew Leader/Foreperson who demonstrates their landscape and hardscape skills and can lead a small crew (3 employees) to complete responsibilities prior to established deadlines.
- To assist and supervise the tasks and quality of the work completed by 3-person maintenance OR construction crew
- To assess the work to be done and ensure it meets the requirements and standards of our customers and TLS.
- Drive crew members and/or product to and from job sites, TLS shop/yard, and related locations
- Submit status updates, timecard confirmations, and relevant information for the Maintenance and/or Construction Division to Owner/Management
- Crew Leader will attend to lawn maintenance 3x a week, and assist the Construction Division (delivering product, assisting in construction-related duties) for the remainder of the week.
Maintenance Division tasks and duties:
- Cutting grass with a riding (zero-turn) and push mowers
- General weeding, soil cultivation, planting bed edging, flower planting, small to medium sized plant pruning, site clean-up (sweeping, debris clearing, etc.), and other maintenance-related tasks.
- Communicate closely with owners, management, and clients
- small engine repair
- knowledge of plants/weeds/flowers, good planting practices, and some elements of landscape construction
- prepared to do physical work
- time management
- have good communication skills
- have attention to detail
- self-motivated with a positive supervisory approach
- Must be 25 years old or older
- must have a valid “G” license, and must be comfortable to drive truck and a 16 ft. trailer through Downtown Toronto and other high-density regions
.ny vehicle w/ other employees)
- Clean driver's abstract a must
- Current First Aid Certification is a must
- WHMIS & Fall Protection are an asset
- College Diploma/Post-Secondary Education is an asset, but not necessary depending on experience
WHO WE ARE
Tecumseth Landscape Services Ltd. (TLS) is an established landscaping company that services customers who require small and large grounds maintenance and landscape construction projects in the GTA and Golden Horseshoe. We value quality work, experience, and customer satisfaction. We also value employees who are enthusiastic, responsible, creative, attentive to detail, and who value the work they do. Amongst other things, we cultivate a positive team atmosphere, ensure safe working conditions, and practice an open-door policy. We are looking for you to bring your knowledge and experience to the table, be proud of the work you do, and enjoy the process along the way.
Start Your Application