Welcome To Canadian Green Landscaping - Applying For The Gardener Position
Canadian Green Landscaping Inc. is hiring!
Canadian Green provides property maintenance services including commercial and residential lawn care, gardening, and snow removal. We have a loyal customer base, strong referral rate and have been in operation for 20+ years. We continue to be well regarded in the industry and by our clients for our attention to detail, timely services, reliability, and quality of work.
We are hiring immediately for a Gardening Crew Leader. This position can become a full time, annual position if the hire desires to do so and they meet the required skill set.
- Lead daily tasks at designated properties as per work schedule
- Provide direction to crew members if assigned
- Drive the truck to properties and return to the shop at the end of the day
- Arrive on time to shop daily – flexibility with working hours can be discussed once hired
- Ensure timely completion of job tasks at each site
- Maintain positive client interaction and satisfaction if required
- Keep equipment and truck clean and organized
- Ensure the proper and safe operation of all tools and equipment on site
Start Your Application
- Ability to provide instruction and guidance to crew members if applicable
- Ability to work independently on site
- Knowledge of garden maintenance practices
- Willingness to work long hours if necessary, understanding the position is 100% outdoors
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Valid G licence required