Welcome To Earthworks Landscaping - Applying For The Landscaping Foreperson Position
What We Are Looking for:
- Someone who values quality workmanship
- A positive attitude with exceptional problem solving skills - you inspire your team!
- A motivated mentor/teacher/coach
- 3+ Years of Landscape Construction
- Able to work in Canada
- G License & Clean Driving Record
- Experience with landscape equipment, i.e.: skid steer, excavator concrete sa
Want to join a landscape construction company that values your contribution and wants to see you grow your skills and confidence?
Earthworks Landscaping provides a dynamic ever-changing workplace where you will constantly improve your technical and team skills. You will be essential in helping bring a wide range of landscape construction projects to life. We work with our clients to create luxury and functional outdoor features such as: – interlock & natural stone, pool surrounds, waterfalls, outdoor kitchens, patios, driveways, gardens and specialty features. No job is ever the same and there is always a new challenge in store.
Earthworks Landscaping is based in Waterdown (Carlisle), off Hwy 6, south of the 401. We are located conveniently central to Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge and Guelph.
Our landscape foreman are critical to our success. They lead the projects that deliver on our promise of creating beautiful spaces for our clients to build memories with friends and family – from start to finish - and we couldn’t do it without you!
Why Choose Us?
- Monthly BBQs
- Operate top of the line trucks and equipment
- Endless of Training opportunities
- Very Competitive Wages
- Extended Health Benefits
- Weekly Payroll
- Opportunity for Guaranteed Income in the Winter
- Dynamic and Interesting Jobs that offer a constant change of scenery
- Great staff and clients
Our Landscape Foreman will:
- Read & interpret job planners for all sizes & types of jobs
- Liase with salesperson to ensure customer requirements met
- Direct activities on job site including (but not limited to): interlock installation, re-grading, retaining walls, garden installation, water features, etc.
- Lead, coach & motivate crew
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely fashion and estimated labour hours are met
- Ensuring quality work and excellent service provided to customers
- Work alongside other tradespeople such as electricians and gas technicians
- Ensuring safety standards on the job site are met
- Providing regular training opportunities
- Continuous improvement by developing processes and suggesting efficiencies were possible.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Start Your Application