Welcome To T-RAIL - Applying For The Regional Sales Manager - Eastern Canada - Remote Position
REGIONAL MANAGER – EASTERN CANADA – Remote
You are currently in the rail industry. You are a trusted leader who has a proven track record as a top revenue producer and customer-focused problem solver. You have strong project management skills and work independently. You get-it-done while also remaining positive and respectful towards others. Your superior communication skills enable you to listen to feedback, accurately assess, and take action.
T-RAIL Products Inc. is Canada's RAIL Source Solutions Leader. With a commitment to the sustainable growth of Canada's transport sector, T-RAIL partners with large corporations to short-line railways to deliver innovative RAIL solutions that have served the economy, environment and communities since 2010. We are a fast growing company looking for leaders who are aligned with our core values.
This is a remote position. Candidates must live in Eastern Canada (NB, NS, QB, ON).
In this role, you will:
- Report to the CEO and directly manage the Eastern team, while collaborating with other team members
- Direct and undertake the marketing, estimating and sales, for the Eastern Region with sufficient volume and adequate margins to meet the annual budget and sales forecast
- Recommend, on an on-going basis, new products, markets, or areas of business into which it may be advantageous for the company to enter supported a business case
- Prepare and meet the annual Sales Budget, Fixed Costs and Capital requirements
- Directly manage Eastern Projects (Supply Chain Management), including Logistics, Change Orders, Value-Added Services, Vendors and Subcontract Agreements safely and profitably while maintaining a minimum 95% Vendor Performance Rating
- Undertake special assignments assigned by the CEO of the Company
- Manage Eastern Consignment Yard locations, find, as business demands, suitable locations to maintain Eastern Inventory at levels to commensurate with the budget and latest anticipated sales volumes
- Source used material opportunities to broker scrap/reroll/relay with optimal returns
- Promote team cohesiveness within the T-RAIL “team” and be a professional ambassador for T-RAIL
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Proven results-driven Sales Experience
- You live in Eastern Canada
- Minimum 5 years in Railway, Project Management and Sales experience
- Minimum 5 years Management experience with strong leadership skills to teach, train, manage and motivate
- Solid communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to focus on multiple projects and prioritize, troubleshoot, and be able to adapt to change
- Ability to quickly analyze data and take appropriate action
- Ability to create business plans and tools for analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- NetSuite software knowledge an asset
- A presentable vehicle and valid driver’s license with a stellar driving record
- Travel: 50% a month with approved signed off for days out-of-office
- Hours of Work: 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday; Extra hours as workload dictates.
- Appropriate professional appearance is a requirement at all times
- Must wear safety equipment when in the yard or on-site visits: Safety Glasses, Boots, Vest, and Hard Hat as required
- Competitive Salary
- Full Dental and Medical Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Birthday Off with Pay
- Education Allowance
- Mileage in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency
T-RAIL Corporate Values:
T-RAIL Products Inc. (T-RAIL) as a corporation and individual members share a fundamental belief system that we operate and conduct our business under. From day-to-day corporate operations, our client care, industry partnerships, distributorships and alliances; our core values are an integral building block to our business’s success and INSITE:
T-RAIL is an equal opportunity employer
T-RAIL invites input towards solutions from employees, partners, and sectors to strengthen the Canadian RAIL network. T-RAIL’s unwavering belief is that the industry has the tools to create a positive impact on the environment, economy, and society. RAILWAY is GREEN, SAFE and promotes the distribution of resources to grow the global economy. T-RAIL is proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality.
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume. We regret that we cannot respond to all applicants in light of demand. Thank you for your understanding.
Start Your Application