Share with us your ideas and inspirations and what you need to succeed.
As a SUSTAINABLE BRAND COORDINATOR, you have a keen eye for detail, great communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks on sometimes short deadlines. You have developed and executed successful marketing plans. You have built, or have assisted to build “award-winning” websites. You love telling the world about the success of the company you work for on social media platforms. You have planned and coordinated tradeshows, golf events, and sales meetings that people still talk about today. You draft reports, create compelling content and implement marketing campaigns with sales teams. You track results from these activities to plan future efforts.
Organizational skills are crucial for this position because it involves managing projects from start to finish on timeframes that work best for everyone involved.
In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and
• Build or arrange for the development of the new website
• Keep the website up-to-date
• Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant media contacts
• Prepare reports, presentations, briefs and press materials
• Track and analyze sales and marketing report data
• Work well in collaboration with the sales teams
• Coordinate press events and appearances
• Arrange corporate events, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events, staff appreciation events and personal events/commitments
• Write news-releases and content for the website, keep it updated, and update key social media platforms and other partner communication for T-RAIL and CEO
• Identify and analyze competitors
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
• Other duties as assigned
Show us how you make a difference and impact!
T-RAIL Products Inc. is Canada's RAIL Source Solutions Leader. With a commitment to the sustainable growth of Canada's transport sector, T-RAIL partners with large corporations to short line railways to deliver innovative RAIL solutions that have served the economy, environment and communities since 2010. We are a fast growing company looking for leaders who are aligned with our core values.
This is an opportunity to utilize your marketing, project management, communication skills and past experiences.
To be successful in this role, you have:
• Post-secondary education in Marketing
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing
• Continuously pursuing education, personal and professional development
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office 365 products including Projects and Excel and the use of formulas, linking and integrating spreadsheets and able to organize and summarize data for senior level readers, Google Calendar, and Google Docs
• Experience editing existing websites and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player who is motivated and has an outgoing personality
• Travel – Days As required for business – no more than 5 days a year
• Hours of Work 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday; Extra hours as workload dictates, in the Surrey Head Office
• Appropriate professional appearance is a requirement at all times
• Must wear safety equipment when in the yard or on-site visits: Safety Glasses, Boots, Vest, and Hard Hat as required
• Competitive Salary
• Full Dental and Medical Benefits
• Vacation Pay
• Health & Wellness Allowance
• Birthday Off with Pay
• Education Allowance
• Mileage in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency
T-RAIL Corporate Values:
T-RAIL Products Inc. (T-RAIL) as a corporation and individual members share a fundamental belief system that we operate and conduct our business under. From day-to-day corporate operations, our client care, industry partnerships, distributorships and alliances; our core values are an integral building block to our business’s success and INSITE:
T-RAIL is an equal opportunity employer
T-RAIL invites input towards solutions from employees, partners, and sectors to strengthen the Canadian RAIL network. T-RAIL’s unwavering belief is that the industry has the tools to create a positive impact on the environment, economy, and society. RAILWAY is GREEN, SAFE and promotes the distribution of resources to grow the global economy. T-RAIL is proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality.
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume for consideration. We regret in advance that we cannot respond to all applications in light of volume. Thank you for your understanding.
Start Your Application