Welcome To Revive Landscape Solutions - Applying For The Crew Member/Labourer Position
We are looking to fill a labourer position for the summer, starting immediately. This is an entry level position, no experience needed, but candidates must be hard working, eager to hone their skills, and solid teammates. Regardless of your experience level, we offer paid training to ensure you thrive with our team. Qualified candidates should contact Anthony via email to ContactReviveLandscape@gmail.com
attaching your resume and references. We will then contact to arrange an interview.
- $20 to $25/hr, depending on experience
- Bonus structure depending on experience & performance
Hours of Work / Work Conditions:
- Monday - Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm with half hour paid lunch (Approx 50 Hrs/Week) Saturday work at crew's discretion.
- Able to meet at HQ in Alcona, at the jobsite, or at a carpool lot - convenience based on jobsite and employee residence locations.
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold.
- Candidate to supply own CSA approved work boots (high ankle). Other required personal protective equipment will be supplied. $200 work boot bonus provided to employees annually after 2 full seasons.
- Comfortable with the tools, equipment, and manual labour involved in landscape construction
- Practical knowledge and understanding of hardscape construction techniques
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Comfortable and cooperative as a member of a group
- Responsible and dependable, with own means of transportation to yard (Alcona) or jobsite
- Capable of lifting heavy objects repetitively
- Willing and eager to learn new skills and grow as part of a team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs all aspects of landscape construction as required, with high quality and fast pace
- Light excavation, aggregate placing & screeding, compaction, using manual and mechanized methods
- Laying pavers, setting retaining walls, working with natural stone
- Equipment operation experience considered an asset
- Horticulture/softscape background considered an asset
- Assists loading and unloading of tools, equipment and material in a well organized, efficient and effective manner. Managing these during the course of a project
- The consistent, proactive and diligent attention to standard operating procedures & H&S practices
The Ideal Candidate:
Start Your Application
- Minimum 2 years landscape construction experience for lead hand. No experience required for labourers
- Effectively balances safety, efficiency, and quality on a jobsite to ensure jobs are performed without incident, with the least amount of time spent, while at the high-quality standard
- Organized, tidy, and thoughtful in all tasks
- Proficient with measurements, elevations, and grades, including using laser levelling equipment
- Sound customer service and focus on quality
- Thrives in fast-paced work environment while maintaining focus and positive attitude
- Physically fit and capable of working outside for long hours. Able to kneel, bend, lift, carry for prolonged periods
- A team player who is dependable, competent, willing to learn, and engaged
- Passionate about growing in the landscape industry and creating beautiful & functional outdoor spaces
- Understanding of how to read blueprints and manage measurements (imperial, metric)
- A clean drivers’ abstract with valid G license and own vehicle