Welcome To Arcas Advertising - Applying For The Graphic Designer & Content Creator Position
You will be directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic/visuals work for projects. You will work collaboratively with the rest of the creative team to brainstorm concepts and creative direction for campaigns. You will also work with Account Managers to solve creative problems according to the deadlines and budget. Sometimes you might be in charge of posting for social or doing basic video edits.
- Assist the senior graphic designer in creating branding, sales, and marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, social ads, logos etc.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements, and brand values of each client.
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including banners, website mock-ups, social ad creative, video screens.
- Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales.
- Ensure print files are properly prepped for print production.
- Layout large documents for print for work like annual reports, proposals, brand books.
- Keep working documents and source files organized and properly named and stored.
- Basic video editing and animation work for social media and ads.
- Art direction for video and display work.
- In-app content creation (for TikToks, Instagram stories and reels), and tuning a keen ear to trending audio.
- Capturing photographs of client products or at events for social media.
Start Your Application
- Education in graphic design or a related discipline
- Stellar working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to adhere to file naming and storing conventions
- Ability to hit deadlines (too violent, let’s say embrace deadlines)
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design and social trends
- Creative flair and a good eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus
- Experience in an agency is preferable but not essential