Perform a variety of food preparation duties, such as daily food prep for lunch, breaks, and caterings; preparing desserts, cold foods, entrees, vegetables and salad bar: work the snack bar and coffee bar; assist with catering and food service, including on campus van deliveries for breaks. Responsible for all food service functions Monday - Thrusday from 11:00 am 7:00 pm and assist day time staff on Fridays from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
2. Must possess ServeSafe Food Handlers certification or be willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
3. CareerTech Culinary Arts certification preferred.
4. Six months to one-year experience in food preparation and handling preferred.
5. Must be legally able to drive a SouthernTech passenger van or car.
Start Your Application