Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Senior Financial Analyst Position
Eden Valley Poultry Incorporated is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team of dedicated professionals. Eden Valley Poultry strives to be an employer of choice. We focus on continuous improvement, contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment, and remaining focused on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing a variety of tasks that help to make sure the company's finances stay on track. While you will report directly to the CFO, you will be a key member of the team as you demonstrate your attention to detail and focus on strategy through your analysis and recommendations.
- Lead in preparing operational budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, modeling, and financial analysis.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates with the use of data visualization tools.
- Analyze and validate capital projects.
- Work with and provide cross functional teams with relevant financial analysis and reports.
- Manage the activities of the Accounting Generalist responsible for daily analytical activities.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position and budget variance analysis.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting and analysis of the results against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for reporting and control.
- Participate in and contribute to the Leadership Team.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field. CPA preferred (CA, CGA, CMA, MBA) or equivalent experience.
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel expertise, any experience with PowerBI or similar data visualization tools would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of pricing/budgeting tools and how to reflect operational changes in the models.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Financial modeling expertise.
- Knowledge of the principles, processes, and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
Come Work with Us!
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Qualified applicants please apply on our website at www.edenvalleypoultry.com and or via https://bit.ly/3d5peMv
Alternatively, a resume can be submitted to email@example.com. Please note the position in the subject line. Thank you.
Start Your Application