An established contractor is looking to build their working team in the Vaughn area. Looking to hire an entry level Gas Technician with the potential for long-term professional growth.
The employer offers an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere. If you take pride in professionalism and workmanship and are eager to grow your skills, please apply!
All Shifts - (days, evenings, nights, and weekends may be required)
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot residential HVAC systems
· Propose options to customers that objectively balance customer needs with business priorities
· Effectively manage difficult conversations with customers when needed
· Effectively use and learn mobile software
· Stay focused in a fast-paced and very dynamic workload
· Communicate clearly in verbal and written formats with both customers and admin staff
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
· Gas 3 Technician License preferred
· Must have clean driving record with valid/current driver’s license and insurance
· First Aid, CPR, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Ozone Depletion Prevention, and WHIMIS training preferred
· Highly attentive to details and easily detect errors
· Confident, self-sufficient, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Effective Communicator
· Technically Capable
· Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner
· To be discussed with the employer
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment: http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/.
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.
Start Your Application