We are looking for a team oriented, customer service focused individual to assist SouthernTech staff, students, and clients in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of computers and peripherals such as printers and scanners. The successful applicant will have a professional demeanor and appearance, be a seeker of knowledge, be internally motivated, and possess initiative to work indepently.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. High School Diploma Required, Associates Degree preferred.
2. Minimum of two years’ college or vocational/technical training in computers, with emphasis on PC hardware, software, and maintenance troubleshooting preferred.
3. CompTIA A+ Technician or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) required or must be willing to obtain within 6 months.
4. Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) preferred.
5. Must be able to legally operate a SouthernTech vehicle.
6. Ability to follow instructions, both verbal and written.
Start Your Application