Welcome To EIO Solutions - Applying For The Heavy Equipment Operator (Snow Removal) Position
Want snow-removal work this winter from a reputable employer (while saving yourself the trouble of sending a dozen separate applications)?
EIO Solutions matching workers with members of Landscape Ontario who are snow operators in regions across Ontario. Apply once for the Snow-Season Staffing Program and you could be paired with one of the hundred-plus employers looking for qualified candidates!
HIRING FOR MULTIPLE REGIONS
Your duties may include, but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and operate light and heavy maintenance equipment such as patrol trucks, loaders, plows, spreaders, combinations, tractors, etc.
- Complete all required paperwork including: Driver Inspection documents, Hours of Service Log Sheets, Vehicle Circle Safety Checks, Winter Operations Records, Equipment Cost Reports, timesheets, reports and other operational documents as required.
- Perform required preventative and routine equipment maintenance, which includes but is not limited to, cleaning/washing the interior and exterior of equipment, assisting in changing plow blades, minor equipment repairs, greasing equipment and refuelling equipment after use.
- Carry out all routine/non routine winter highway maintenance activities, facility maintenance and yard maintenance as required.
- Report all accidents/incidents/injuries to the Supervisor and complete required documentation. Notify appropriate personnel regarding damage to equipment as well as needed repairs and/or operational problems of equipment.
AS A CALL-IN SEASONAL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Perform satisfactorily all road or property maintenance and emergency assignments in a manner that promotes cost effective operations, staff cooperation, and working in a safe manner and environment always.
- Be helpful, friendly, and courteous to members of the public, property owners, and other relevant parties involved.
- Conduct yourself according to the company values, ethics, and follow all relevant policies, statutes, guidelines and limitations.
- Must possess at minimum a valid ‘G’ driver’s license in good standing OR DZ license in good standing. AZ an asset.
- Documented proof of Worker or Supervisor health and safety awareness training, as applicable (as per Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act regulations). This training can be provided to the successful candidate if needed
- Must be physically fit, able to bend over, lift and walk.
- Self-Motivated and hard working.
- Must be able to follow direction.
- Must be Punctual
- COVID-19 Vaccinations may be required.
We appreciate your interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Relocation assistance or sponsorship opportunities are not being offered at this time.
Start Your Application