Welcome To PedSafety, A Campbell Company - Applying For The CNC Operator *Days* Position
PedSafety, a Campbell Company is an employee-owned, ISO 9001:2015 certified company that designs, engineers, and manufactures pedestrian accessibility products that focus on the traffic industry – specifically the intersection crosswalk. PedSafety offers its employees paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401k with up to a 4% employer matching contribution, and participation in the ESOP after completing a year of service. Learn more at https://www.pedsafety.com/
Operate CNC Mills, Lathes, and other equipment to make metal and plastic parts for company products. Work under the direction of the Team Leader. Operators are responsible to produce quality parts and exhibit good productivity.
- Maintain accurate and timely machine maintenance and production documentation.
- Run machines/build production parts demonstrating a sense of urgency with a quality expectation that exceeds customer demand.
- Measure parts and verify against Engineering Drawings to ensure parts meet all print requirements.
- Assist a Machinist or Team Leader to troubleshoot and fix the machine and/or part problems.
- Follow company safety rules. Ensure others who enter the area are following the rules and staying safe.
- Maintain equipment per shop schedules.
- Maintain shop cleanliness by cleaning per shop schedules or direction from Team Leader.
- Machine quality, productivity, and maintenance documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 3:00 pm
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE
Start Your Application