Welcome To Sax Electrical Services Ltd. - Applying For The Project Administrator Position
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB (Job Summary):
- To assist the Board of Directors in managing and monitoring all project administration requirement and activities.
- To manage and update employee job allocation / attendance on a daily basis.
- To negotiate with suppliers / sub-contractors and procure material for jobs as required.
- To arrange shipping of material within Canada where required.
- To collect up-to-date worker credentials as required.
- As required, ordering tools, equipment/vehicle rentals and material shortage for projects.
- As required, to search, arrange interviews with new hiring candidates.
- As required, assist in making travel arrangement such as accommodation, transportation, equipment rentals for out-of-town projects.
- Actively communicate and provide on-going report and status feedback to the Director, Industrial Automation.
- Working closely and actively communicate with Project Managers on project administration status.
- Perform other duties as required by Board of Directors.
- Travel is required to visit suppliers and project sites.
- Carry a pager/cell phone for contact support; evening and weekend work may be required.
- Ability to follow and adhere to Company Policy and Procedure and Standard Environmental Health and Safety practices at all times.
Start Your Application
- University or College Degree/Diploma in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in an industrial/commercial construction environment
- Must have extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality is required for this position.