Who We Are?
Madison Taylor Design offers architectural, landscape, project management and interior design services for clients across the residential, commercial and hospitality industries worldwide. We focus on Integrated Design, a practice that seamlessly combines multiple disciplines to take each project from conception to completion and deliver extraordinary results.
Our mission is to provide high-end interior design and architectural services for local and global clients. Taking inspiration from nature and using modern and sustainable materials, we utilize our skill and expertise to bring the client’s design vision to life.
We are currently looking for a passionate and creative Landscape Architect or Designer to join our collaborative team.
Detailed Role and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Managing projects through all phases of design, which include pre-planning and site research, conceptual design, and construction documentation.
- Creating innovative, unique, and functional concept designs in collaboration with clients and our multiple in-house disciplines.
- Ability to manage various applications (i.e., building permits, conservation, site plan control, site alterations, etc.)
- Capability to manage budgets and quotations.
- Coordinating with consultants, such as surveyors, engineers, arborists, planners, etc.
- Main point of contact with clients, trades, and subcontractors.
- Ability to handle contract and construction administration.
- Managing time and deadlines with an awareness of project fees and budgets.
Skills and Attributes: