Jet Pet Resort on the North Shore is a premium pet boarding and daycare facility with 47 luxury private boarding suites as well as many indoor and outdoor play areas. Growth is on the horizon and we are looking for long-term key players that will consistently and reliably provide a caring, safe, clean and fun atmosphere for all of our canine and feline guests. You must be looking for a career instead of just a job, as we will be investing in every employee that works for our company.
Our mission is to maintain a team of professional individuals that have a deep love for animals, while possessing a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity. They do the right thing when no one is looking, keep calm under pressure and can take control of any situation. You love both cats and dogs and will treat our clients’ pets as if they were your own in every possible scenario.
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time Receptionist that will work from 8:30am to 5:00pm 5 days a week. To join our team, please read this posting carefully and follow all application instructions at the bottom.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Needs employment and is looking for long-term stability and growth
- Always shows up on time and is genuinely happy to get to work
- Is detail-orientated, very organized and can follow directions closely
- Can work independently and without direct supervision, while on a team
- Is a current or former pet parent with dog and/or cat care experience
- Has left their pet or loved one in someone else’s care before
- Has confidence and can take leadership in stressful situations
- Strong computer, communication and multitasking skills
- Has, or is willing to obtain, Pet and Human First Aid & CPR certification
- Some customer service or sales experience of any kind is required
- VOA or other similar qualifications would be considered an asset
- MUST LOVE PETS!
A Day on the Job
- Dealing with clients and guests in a highly professional manner
- Creating estimates and negotiating with clients for booking daycare and hotel stays
- Speedy and courteous phone, email and SMS correspondence
- Monitoring and keeping in touch with clients via email/phone/social media
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Updating services and notes on clients file for their pet’s stay
- Giving tours of the facility and treating new clients with special care
- Posting photos and videos daily on social media and website
- Dealing with customer complaints calmly and compassionately
- Other duties as assigned (this list is not exhaustive)
What We Offer
- Possibility to get hired and start working right away!
- Starting wage of $18-19/hour + $3.34/hour tips (6 month average)!
- Opportunity to take leadership and grow with the company!
- Paid training and industry-related courses!
- If you have a dog, you can bring them to work!
- Comfortable and relaxed uniform and environment!
- Have fun while listening to music surrounded by pets!
We help dogs be a more valued member of their family by providing an amazing overnight care experience while their parents are away.
Together - We are in this together. We respect and look out for one another. We know we're all human, and we can’t do any of this alone.
Inspired -We are passionate about what we do, and know what we are connected to something greater than ourselves.
Inventive -We are creators, leaders, and self-starters. We try new things, continuously learn, challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
Authentic - We are genuine to our brand, purpose, and values. We're not perfect, and we don't pretend to be. We are always transparent and do the right thing - even when no one is looking.
Tenacious - We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done really well. We are determined to do this better.
Playful -Life should be fun. We like to laugh. Let’s play!Start Your Application