Welcome To Heritage Green Landscape Contractors - Applying For The Snow Removal All Positions Position
Heritage Green Landscape Contractors is an established company providing commercial and residential maintenance services, construction and snow removal to our clients since 1985.
Heritage Green Landscaping encourages our staff to give 100 % everyday, while working in a well-organized, supportive team environment.
Heritage Green offers employment within our maintenance and construction divisions in the summer and Snow removal in the winter.
Heritage Green Strives for excellence, and our goal is to “Exceed our client’s expectations”!
We are Hiring for all SNOW REMOVAL positions!!
- Machine operators
- Plow and salt truck drivers
- Hand clearing crew members
- Snow supervisor
- Also looking for Sub-Contractors for the upcoming winter months that have their own Skid Steers, Tractors, Plow Trucks, ..
- Ability to lead crew members
- Clean Class G Licence, with a driver's abstract is an asset
- Must have excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Organized, self-motivated, dependable
- Be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Ability to drive a plow truck, salt truck
- Operate various pieces of heavy equipment such as skid steers, front end loaders, Kubota’s, backhoes
- Ability to work long hours in the snow; shovelling sidewalks, driveways, storefronts etc.
- Be available to participate in snow removal and ice management operations
- In winter months - be on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for snow and ice management (BONUS at Seasons end if you work all shifts)
Tentative Start Date: November 15th or sooner- weather dependant
Rate of Pay to be discussed and based on experience.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come into our office at 992 Garner Rd E, Ancaster.
Start Your Application